Splatoon 3 is the third and latest installment of the famous Splatoon series developed and published by Nintendo. The game lets you reclaim all the fun from the predecessors but with some new and cool additions. Play as Inklings or Octolings to splat the enemies in the inky world of Splatlands. This game also focuses on customization and personalization of the in-game character in detail. Such customizations can be obtained by progressing in the game or by gaining rewards from the developers. Recently, the developers shared a QR code on the website that upon scanning rewards the players. Check out this guide to know how to scan the QR code in Splatoon 3.
How to Scan QR Code Splatoon 3
Here’s how to scan the QR code to acquire the rewards in the game:
- Download Nintendo Switch Online App on your Mobile Phone.
- Thereafter, enter the credentials and log in to your account. Also, keep in mind that you require a Nintendo Switch Online Subscription and the game to access it.
- Further, in the app, select Splatoon 3. Later, you will notice that there are several options on the screen.
- You simply have to select the QR Code Reader option after which you will be given two options:
- Use Camera to scan the QR code – Select this option and scan the image.
- Scan the QR code from a saved image – If you have taken a screenshot of the QR code, just browse and select it from this section.
- Launch Splatoon 3 on your Switch after scanning the QR Code.
- Head over to the Lobby Terminal and select Get Stuff wherein you will find your reward.
As the game was launched recently, there’s only one QR Code provided by the developers of Splatoon 3. You will receive a Splatoon 3 Launch Commemorative Banner to customize your Splashtag.
That’s how to Scan the QR code and redeem rewards in Splatoon 3. If you found this article helpful, then make sure to check out our other Splatoon 3 guides.