In Splatoon 3, you can change your title, banner, and badge to make your Splashtag stand out. Splashtags are used to show the players’ nicknames. And this game gives you a ton of options to customize and edit them as per your taste. You will need to play and unlock them before you actually get to use them. So let us check everything about Splashtags customization in Splatoon 3 and how to change your title, banner, and badge. Also, learn how to unlock them.
How to Change your Splashtags in Splatoon 3
You can change your Splashtags in this game from the Status tab of the menu.
- Press the X button on your joy-con or Switch pro controller to open the menu.
- Head to the Status tab by pressing the R button.
- The first option on the left is Gear. Click on it.
- Here you get the options to change:
- Customize them, from the ones you have unlocked.
- Press the B button on your controller to go back.
This will save changes and you will customize your Splash tag.
How to Change Title in Splatoon 3
You can change the Title from the Gear section in the menu.
- Open the menu and go to the Status tab.
- Click on Gear.
- Next press the L or R buttons to tab over to the Title sub-tab.
- Your title consists of two words:
- Select the first word from the left half of the Title sub-tab.
- Next, pick the second word from the right half of the Title sub-tab.
- Select OK for them both and go back by pressing the B button.
This will save changes and update your title.
How to Change Banner
Changing the banner in Splatoon 3 is very easy.
- As explained previously, open the menu and head over to the Status tab.
- Here, click on Gear.
- Choose a Banner from the Banner sub-tab.
- Once selected go back and it will update to your new banner.
How to Change Badges
This is how you can customize your Badges in Splatoon 3:
- Open Menu
- Go to the Status tab.
- Click on Gear.
- Go to the Badges sub-tab.
- Pick the badge that you want to show in your Splashtag.
- Go back to save changes you can now see your new badge updated.
How to Unlock Title, Badges & Banners in Splatoon 3
In order to get new titles, badges, and banners in this game you need to unlock Catalog. You can find Catalog in Hotlantis. Here you simply have to spend the points to get new items for your splash tags. And in order to get points, you need to play more battles.
That covers this complete customization guide for how to change your Splash Tags in Splatoon 3 and edit your title, banner, and badge. I suggest you also check our other guides on how to check Splatoon 3 server status, and how to save and share battle replays.