Dave the Diver has a plethora of content for you to complete, so it’s crucial to learn how to save your progress before you quit. In this game, you will put on the shoes of Dave, a retired diver. His idle life changes when his friend, Cobra, invites him to dive into the ‘Big Blue Hole’ sea and start a sushi restaurant. Now, it’s up to you to collect various species of fish to make delectable dishes. And as you progress through the game, you will unveil some mysterious happenings at this sea. Since the game is quite vast, losing your progress can be very frustrating. In this guide, you’ll learn how to save your game.
How to Save Progress and Quit Dave the Diver
Many options and features will be locked at the start of the game along with the menu. You must progress to unlock these features. Players can save and exit Dave the Diver once they unlock the Smartphone feature in the game. You can unlock it after completing the tutorial phase in the prologue and a bit of the first chapter. Once you do that, follow these steps to save and exit the game:
- Click on the Smartphone option in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Note that you cannot open the phone when you’re diving in the sea or serving at Bancho’s restaurant.
- Open the phone when you’re on the boat or before opening the restaurant for business.
- Now, navigate to the Settings options and open it.
- Scroll down to the bottom and select the “Save and Return to Title” option.
- Now, select an empty slot or the one you want to overwrite the latest data and save the game.
- Once you do that, you can exit the game without worrying about losing your data.
The game also has an auto-save feature. However, it’s a good practice to manually save the game before quitting to safeguard your data.
Now that you know how to save your game in Dave the Diver, you can quit without losing any of your progress. If you want more helpful content like how to unlock night diving, then make sure you check out our Dave the Diver guides section.