If you’re playing through the Genshin Impact Immernachtreich Apokalypse event quest, you are going to have to save Leon a couple of times. Leon is an NPC that gets stuck in all kinds of situations. To get him out, you will need to solve a few puzzles by using a Gaze of the Deep mechanic. A lot. If you don’t get it right, you will be wasting a couple of hours on this quest. Here is your guide on Part 2 of how to save Leon in Genshin Impact.
How to Save Leon All 3 Times in Genshin Impact
There are three places where players will find and save Leon. Here is how you can solve the puzzle with images that show exactly where to position the Gaze of the Deep mechanic and how much to zoom in perfectly. To help you get adjusted to the Gaze of the Deep mechanic, you will have to first use it before you can get to the puzzles. And so, here is what you will need to do:
- You will first have to teleport to the Twinning Isle in Golden Apple Archipelago.
- Here, you can use the Gaze of the Deep to zoom and adjust the angle and properly place the Misplaced Image.
- Once you do that, you can now move to the next Gaze of the Deep mechanism and will have to adjust the Misplaced Image by connecting the stairs.
- Now, go downstairs with the elevator and adjust the bridge with the Gaze of the Deep mechanic again.
- Now take the elevator back up to start doing the first puzzle.
How to Solve the First Puzzle and Save Leon
Here is how you can save Leon from the Cellar in the first puzzle.
- There will be a Gaze of the Deep here that you must adjust. Make sure that the floating block is in between Leon and the platform.
- Now, go to the left and down the bridge till you find the second Gaze of the Deep. Now, adjust the block to make it fill in Leon’s path.
- From here, go to the left and down the bridge till you find the third Gaze of the Deep. Do the same as the last step and you will complete the first puzzle.
How to Solve the Second Puzzle and Save Leon
Here is how you can save Leon in the second puzzle. Over here, you will need to use the Gaze of the Deep on various objects. This will include a brown column, a block and brown cabinets.
- From the room’s entrance, go to the other side of the room to the stairs. From here, go down the platform below.
- Here, you will see the first Gaze of the Deep mechanism. Use it to properly align the brown column.
- Now, go to the second Gaze of the Deep mechanism just down the corridor. Here, you will see a floating block right below. Use it to properly align the block.
- Go to the third Gaze of the Deep mechanism down the corridor on the opposite side of the ladder. Here, you will need to align the brown cabinets.
How to Solve the Third Puzzle and Save Leon
Here is how you can save Leon in the third puzzle. Over here, you will need to use the Gaze of the Deep on various objects. This will basically be a bunch of crates with Leon on top.
After the second quest, you will get out and jump out of the room. Fly up to the room on top. Now, from there, you will go to the other side of the room and jump down.
- There should be a Gaze of the Deep mechaninc here. Use it to align the image with the first crate that has Leon on top.
- From here, look to your left and fly down to the Gaze of the Deep below. Here, you will need to align the image again.
- Now, jump off the platform and go to the air vent below. This will take you to the third and last Gaze of the Deep. Leon should be on top of the last crate that will be floating in the air. If he is not on top, you should check to see if the second part of this puzzle has been completed. Align the image here now.
This is how you can solve all three of the puzzles and save Leon in the Immernachtreich Apokalypse event quest. If you keep getting stuck in different areas, use this video by ZaFrostPet to show you how to get out of them.
This was your guide on on Part 2 of how to save Leon in Genshin Impact. If you found this guide helpful then check out this one on how to complete the Geo Archon Anecdotes achievement.