Unlike BotW, Sand Boots and Snow Boots are not part of the side quest, but if not, then how can you get them in Tears of the Kingdom? If this question is stopping you from obtaining Sand and Snow Boots in Zelda TotK, then we have got you covered. Here we have explained all the methods and requirements to unlock the item, so read till the end.
How to Get Sand Boots and Snow Boots in Zelda TotK
Sand Boots and Snow Boots in TotK have to be purchased from the Gerudo Secret Club of Gerudo Town (-3866, -2942, -0002) for 1200 Rupees and 1300 Rupees. This town is located in the Gerudo Desert south of Gerudo Highlands near Desert Rifts.
The fastest way to get there is through Soryotanog Shrine (-3882, -2963, 0123) since it is inside the town. If you haven’t activated the Soryotanog shrine, then go to the Miryotanog Shrine (-4680, -3086, 0055). Travel east from there to find the town that has a hidden Store with Sand and Snow Boots in TotK.
- Once you are inside the town, come to this coordinate (-3793, -2903, 0043).
- You will see a well there, Jump inside it, and go to these coordinates (-3793, -2921, 0032).
- To reach the mentioned coordinate, you have to climb and break cracked rocks, so prepare a weapon that can do the same.
- When you are at the location, Select Ascend and press A. It will take you right inside the shop.
- Talk to Greta and check the shop to find Sand Boots and Snow Boots in TotK.
- Get near the boots and press A. Now, pay the price and collect boots.
- Apart from these boots, the shop also sells Desert Voe Spaulder and Desert Voe Trousers. If you are interested in them, pay 1300 Rupees and 650 Rupees to obtain them.
That is all you need to do to get Sand and Snow Boots from Gerudo Secret Club in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. If you purchased the item successfully and are looking for more interesting Zelda: TotK guides, read how to unlock Gerudo Highlands Skyview Tower.