Another day, another server issue. This time it seems to be Rust Console Edition with a No Rustworks Connection Error popping up on the screen. The game servers seem to be overwhelmed with a large influx of players overloading the servers. This is a common occurrence with big-name online multiplayer games. Luckily the devs are aware of this problem and have already started working on the issue. So let’s find out what you as a player can do to fix the No Rustworks Connection Error.
How to fix No Rustworks Connection Error in Rust Console Edition
There are three main things you can do on your own.
- First, try turning the network connection on and off on your device.
- Secondly, you can try restarting the router.
- Thirdly, make sure there aren’t too many devices connected to the same network.
- Ensure a stable network connection throughout.
- Next, make sure the game is up to date with all the latest patches.
- You can also keep reopening and closing the game again and again until you get somewhere.
As mentioned the Devs are aware of the problem. According to this, the Devs seem to be working on a patch for the same. The patch will come out soon and hopefully will sort out the issue with ease. However, as of now, there are no updates on the same. Some server issues have reportedly already been fixed. However, while some players do manage to get into a server, they cannot seem to join a lobby.
This is everything you need to know about how to fix the no Rustworks connection error in Rust Console Edition. While you are here make sure you have a look at how to fix the Integrity error or by fixing the freezing, lag spikes, and stuttering issues.