The Ruination Bundle has officially been revealed in Valorant. For all of you excited players out there, this article will discuss everything you need to know about this new release.
Ruination Bundle in Valorant
Check out everything you need to know about the new Ruination Bundle in Valorant.
- The Ruination Bundle takes inspiration from the Ruination. This event was a catastrophe that is related to the Ruined King in League of Legends.
- This bundle will come with a player card and a gun buddy.
- The Ruination Bundle contains new Ruination gun skins.
- You will find all of the Ruination Bundle items in the Valorant shop.
- It is part of Patch 3.01, which is the latest update in Valorant.
- The bundle’s base version features teal-colored colorways with animations that are shadowy and spectral. Apart from this theme, there are several other colors like purple, light green and orange.
- The update patch has blurred the lines of similarity between Valorant and League of Legends, its cousin game.
- These skins are more than just another aesthetic upgrades though. These are guns that have undergone corruption by the Ruination, along with The Ruined
- King and the Sword of Viego.
- Despite the obvious similarities with elements from League of Legends, the developers of Valorant have ensured to make it a unique experience.
Now that we know about the Ruination Bundle in Valorant, let us check out all the weapons that will receive the Ruination skin.
Which Weapons will Get the Ruination Bundle?
- Ruined Spectre
- Ruined Phantom
- Blade of the Ruined King/Ruined Knife
- Ruined Guardian
- Ruined Ghost
That brings us to the end of this article that has everything you need to know about the Ruination Bundle in Valorant. This bundle is bound to bring some exciting new elements to the game. Apart from Ruination, there may be Sentinels Of Light skins coming to the game soon too.
Now that you know everything about the Ruination Bundle, check out the Best Agents Tier List.