Lunar Coins are a currency in Risk of Rain 2 and it has a cheat code that lets you get unlimited coins. You can use these coins in the Bazaar Between Realms or simply unlock a Survivor character. They are necessary for the gameplay as they allow you to unlock better weapons and items. Luckily for PC users, there is a way to get unlimited Lunar Coins with a cheat. Find out how to use this cheat code by scrolling below.
How to use the Unlimited Lunar Coins cheat in Risk of Rain 2?
- Open My PC on your computer.
- Head over to the C Drive in My Computer.
- Now go over to C:> Program Files (x86) and look for the Steam folder.
- Open the Steam Folder and have a look at Userdata.
- Open the sole folder inside the Userdata file.
- Now, search for a folder named 632360.
- Open this folder and open the Remote Folder inside it.
- Within this, you will find a UserProfiles folder.
- Open this and search for an XML file.
- Open the XML file using the Notepad by right-clicking snd selecting the ‘Open With’ option.
- Now, in the Notepad click on ‘Ctrl+F‘ and a textbox should open up.
- In this textbox insert the word ‘coin‘ and click on the ‘Find Next‘ button.
- When you come across the text ‘<coin></coin>‘ click on it and change it over to ‘<coin>50</coin>‘.
- You can add any numeric value of your choice here.
- Click ‘Ctrl+S’ and save the XML file.
- Restart the game and you will see that you now have 50 Lunar coins in the game that you can spend.
- Keep using this trick to farm Lunar Coins in Risk of Rain 2.
This is everything you need to know about how to get unlimited Lunar Coins in Risk of Rain 2 using a cheat. If you want to learn more about Risk Of Rain 2, have a look at the interlinked guide.