Wondering where to find the Ringtail Gordo in Slime Rancher 2, then you’re at the right place. In this game, you will take on the role of Beatrix LeBeau, a slime rancher. During your adventures through Rainbow Island, you’ll meet a variety of slimes. By collecting and feeding them, you can collect “Plorts” that you can sell to get Newbucks. Now some slimes are easier to get while others can prove to be a bit tricky. The Ringtail Gordo is one such slime that we’ll help you find.
Where to Find the Ringtail Gordo in Slime Rancher 2 (Spawn Location)
To find the Ringtail Gordo in Slime Rancher 2,
- Make your way to the Starlight Strand teleporter and head South.
- Take a left from the rock area and you’ll reach a Waterfall near the Honey Gordo.
- Face the waterfall and take a right.
- Then, climb up and use energy to glide over a pit.
- Once you glide over the second pit, take a U-Turn and climb further.
- Then make sure you have enough energy to jump on the next platform.
- Once you reach there, make your way up along the winding road and you’ll reach a tree with two colors.
- Face the tree and take a left.
- Then, cross the hollow log and go further till you reach a road partition.
- Take the left. Then, all you have to do is follow the road till you reach a pit.
- Cross the pit and climb the hill in front of you.
- As you reach the top, you’ll find an arched entrance.
- Follow the stone path ahead and you’ll find the Ringtail Gordo Spawn location.
Tips to get Ringtail Slime from the Gordo
In Slime Rancher 2, the slimes have specific likes and dislike about food. However, the Ringtail Gordo does not have any preference. So you can carry any food like Hen Hens, Water Lettuce, and more. Although, this Gordo turns to stone during the daytime. So you can only feed it at night. If you don’t want to wait for the day to pass, then you can also change the time in this game. Once you burst the Gordo, you’ll get the Ringtail Slimes. Moreover, a new teleportation point will open up.
That’s all from us on where to find Ringtail Gordo and its Spawn location. If you liked this guide, then we recommend you check How to Get Silky Sand in our Slime Rancher 2 guides section.