If you’ve lost Gale the wizard in a fight, then it’s your responsibility to revive him as soon as you can in BG3. As a downside, the process to do so is not that straightforward and has some instructions to follow. These instructions are part of a quest given by a magical projection of Gale, just like a ghost. But if you’re having trouble with it, then we’ll help you out. Below you’ll find all the details you need to revive / resurrect Gale from death in Baldur’s Gate 3.
How Can I Revive Gale from Death in BG3?
To revive Gale in Baldur’s Gate 3 (BG3), you’ll have to acquire the Scroll of True Resurrection. And this item can be unlocked by completing the In Case of Death quests. This quest is given by Gale’s Ghost who only appears when the human version of Gale dies for the first time in the game. The instruction of the quest can be quite a hassle to memorize. But you can ease up the process by checking out the quest walkthrough below.
In Case of Death Quests Walkthrough BG3
- After Gale is dead simply go to his corpse and grab Gale’s Pouch.
- Next, go to your inventory and select the option to open it.
- To open the pouch you’ll have to pull the purple thread in counterclockwise.
- Inside the Gale’s Pouch, you’ll find a Flute and a Letter. Here you’re half done with the process to revive Gale in BG3.
- First, go ahead and read the Letter via your inventory. In the letter, you’ll find the hint to play the flute, which is A, D, D, E.
- Then, grab your flute and select the option that says, Position your fingers on the flute, ready to play individual notes.
- Now simply play the notes in this order, D, E, A, D.
- Doing so will summon a creature who will ask you What is my name in Ignan language.
- And whenever it does simply select the K’ha’ssji’trach’ash option and that’ll turn the letter into a Scroll of True Resurrection.
- Now that you have the letter, go to Gale’s body and use it to bring your wizard companion to life.
And that sums up the In Case of Death quests to revive Gale in Baldur’s Gate 3 (BG3). If you haven’t grown a relationship with this wizard companion, then check out how to Romance Gale in the game. Also, take a look at the BG3 Spell tier list to pick the best ones to use.