How To Reunite Korok Friends In Tears Of The Kingdom (Quest Guide)
Koroks are a familiar face in the Legend of Zelda series. These forest spirits can be found in Tears of the Kingdom as well. While you’re completing shrines on the Great Sky Island, you will encounter the first Korok that needs to be reunited with a friend. Completing this objective will reward you with the elusive Korok seeds. But the problem is that the Korok friend is on the other side of the floating cliff. Solving this puzzle would require you to find a way to cross the gap. If you are struggling to solve this puzzle, then find out how to reunite Korok friends on Great Sky Island in Tears of the Kingdom.
How to Reunite Korok Friends on Great Sky Island in Tears of The Kingdom
To reunite the Korok friends, you will need to build a minecart to reach the other side of the cliff in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. If you look closely, there is a rail track between the two floating cliffs on the Great Sky Island. The mine cart vehicle is located just a few feet away from the Korok that is lying on the ground. Once you approach him, he will ask you to help him reach his Korak friend on the other side. Remember that you can only complete this quest after unlocking the Ultrahand ability in TOTK. Here are the steps on how to reunite Korok friends easily:
- First, you will need to use your Ultra Hand ability to bring the minecart closer to the tracks.
- Before placing the minecart on the tracks, you will have to attach a Zonai fan to the back of the cart.
- Now, you can go ahead and place the mine cart onto the rail tracks between the two cliffs.
- Using your Ultrahand ability again, place the Korok onto the front side of the minecart.
- Then, you will need to jump inside the cart and strike the Zonkai fan with your weapon.
- Your minecart will start moving now and reach the other side of the floating cliff.
- Once you’re here, you will need to jump out of the cart and use your Ultra Hand ability to pick up Korok and drop him near his friend’s camp.
- The quest will now be completed and the Korok friend will give you two Korok Seeds for all your efforts.
Also Read: How to Find Korok Seeds in Tears of the Kingdom
That’s all you need to know on how to reunite Korok Friends on Great Sky Island in Tears of the Kingdom. For more guides on completing similar quests, head to our Zelda TOTK section.