Korok Seeds are friendly sentient little creatures that you can find in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom and they can be found in multiple locations spread out over the lands of Hyrule and even above it. They are pretty useful as they can act as a currency you collect. And, they can be used to buy things and upgrade your character. Find out here how you can find and use these Korok Seeds in ToTK.
Korok Seed Locations in Zelda Tears Of The Kingdom
Korok Seeds can be found in several hidden locations in Tears of the Kingdom. These places will often stick out and be obvious. However, even so, they will require you to do different types of things, maybe even solve a little puzzle, to get them.
Here are some of the most common places where you can find Korok Seeds in ToTK:
- Near Sparkling Leaves: A lot of time you will come across sparking leaves whether it be on the ground or air. These are locations where a Korok Seed is so uncover this seed when you find the leaves.
- Under Rocks and Boulders: You will often see rocks and boulders that look like they can be moved, broken, or lifted. These will often have a Korok Seed hidden under them.
- Flower Trails: Many times you might come across a Flower sticking out in the environment. Upon getting closer to it, they will disappear and reappear in another location. Follow this trail until it leads you to a Korok Seed.
- Patterns in the environment: You will often find patterns like rocks kept in a circular shape with one of them missing, completing this pattern will reveal a Korok Seed.
- Time Trials: There are time trial races scattered across the world, they can be found at tree stumps with a leaf symbol. Completing these will reward you with a Korok Seed.
Korok Seeds are used to buy upgrades from Hestu. Hestu can trade the Korok seeds and increase your inventory capacity. Also, you can upgrade your capacity to carry bows, weapons, and shields. Keep in mind that Hestu changes his locations after trading a certain amount of Korok Seeds with him.
Where to Spend Korok Seeds?
Here are the locations to find Hestu in TOTK which is where you can spend your Korok Seeds.
That is all on how to find and use Korok Seeds in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Since you are finding Korok seeds and upgrading the number of weapons you can carry, you might want to know about the best weapons in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.