Mana is an important resource also known as FP in Elden Ring that you will need to restore quite frequently. Melee characters can think of it as stamina, running out of it can prevent you from casting spells and incantations. And hence you will find a need to restore it every now and then. So in this guide let us take a look at how to restore FP (Focus Points) or mana in Elden Ring.
How to Recover Mana in Elden Ring
You can restore your FP or Mana by using the Flask of Cerulean Tears.
- Press the X button on your Xbox controller or the Square button on your PlayStation controller to use the flask.
- You can press down on the D-pad of your controller to change the flask. So if you were using the flask of Crimson Tears you will now equip the flask of Cerulean Tears.
This item should be equipped by default in your quick item slots. In case you haven’t equipped it these are the steps to how you can do that.
How to equip the Flask of Cerulean Tears
You can equip the flask of cerulean tears by adding it to a quick item slot.
- Press the menu button on your Xbox controller or the Options button on your PlayStation controller.
- Choose Equipment.
- Next, equip the Flask of Cerulean Tears in any of the quick item slots below.
- You can cycle these quick items by pressing the down button of your D-pad.
How to Get More FP in Elden Ring
You can get more FP by defeating the enemies. Alternatively, you can also increase your “Mind” attribute. This stat is especially important for you if you play as Prophet or Astrologer. Lastly, you can also use golden seeds to upgrade your flask of Cerulean Tears. This will allow you to use the flask more and hence get more FP.
That covers everything you should know about how to restore Mana & FP (Focus Points) in Elden Ring. Since you like playing this game be sure to check our other guides on how to heal and how to parry & guard counter. And for more things on this game check out our dedicated Elden Ring section.