Diablo Immortal is a mobile game that revolves around the events of Diablo 2 and Diablo 3. There’s a wide range of gems that can be used to offer players buffs and abilities. While you can upgrade the gems until they are awakened, there is an upgrade progression that involves the resonance. It is an endgame gameplay element that allows you to stack more boosts to a Legendary Gem. But how to awaken a Gem and unlock its Resonance? Not to worry, here’s our guide that explains what is Resonance in Diablo Immortal.
What is Resonance in Diablo Immortal
Gem Resonance is an endgame gameplay element that unlocks upon awakening a Legendary Gem. Once you have awakened it, you can unlock its resonance to upgrade the gem more.
Follow these steps to awaken and unlock the Resonance of a Legendary Gem:
- To awaken a Legendary gem, you need to upgrade it to rank 10 and head over to Vic, the Master Jeweler. Check out our guide on how to get and upgrade Legendary gems.
- Upon selecting the Legendary gem, you also need a material called Dawning Echo to awaken new powers.
- You need 1000 Eternal Orbs which is a premium currency to purchase this item. You can buy 1650 Eternal Orbs for $ 24.99.
- Once you have the Dawning Echo, you can awaken a Legendary Gem. You need to interact with Master Jeweler, Vic for awakening your gem.
- Select the gem and press the Awaken option to unlock the additional Resonance of that Legendary gem.
- Upon awakening a gem, you will also receive some buffs and cooldown negation.
- This process also increases your base attributes depending on the Legendary gem you have chosen. But for that, you need to stack it up with more gems.
- With the Gem’s resonance unlocked, you need to stack it with two gems (not Legendary) to receive Socketed Bonus.
- These two gems depend on the awakened Legendary Gem you have selected. These socketed bonuses can offer an additional skill or attack damage.
- The better your Legendary gems are ranked, the more buffs and perks these gems will offer.
Most of the Diablo community has slightly mixed responses. That’s because players need to purchase Dawning Echo each time they awaken a Legendary gem. But we say it’s all worth it as it adds a badass look to your cosmetic and gear. In addition to that, resonance also boosts your attributes and stats to a great extent.
That’s all on what is Resonance in Diablo Immortal. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on the Paragon system, how to level up fast, and how to upgrade gear in Diablo Immortal right here on Gamer Tweak.