Resident Evil Village does allow you to use cheat codes under certain conditions. And it is pretty important because well you are in a village. Resources are pretty hard to come by. There might be moments where you will find yourself facing Lycans and Zombies with just a kitchen knife. And boy these guys do not die fast. In a bid to further rub salt into your wounds, the game’s sole shop/store and its owner have inflated prices. It really is like being stuck between a rock and a hard place. Thus, you need to know how to use Cheat Codes in RE 8 Village.
How to Enable Cheat Codes in Resident Evil Village
- To enable the cheats in RE you will first have to complete one entire run of the story mode in the game.
- Once you do that go back to the main menu of the game.
- Over here you will have to search for the Bonuses option.
- After this go to the Extra Content Shop option. You should also know that this option appears only after you complete the game once.
- Next, use your Challenge Points to buy Cheats from the Extra Content Shop.
- Start the game and your cheats will be active.
If you want to earn Challenge Points you will have to complete small side quests such as searching for Goats of Warding. However, if you want to use cheats like the Infinite Ammo in the regular game, you will have to upgrade your one particular weapon to unlock Infinite Ammo for it.
This is everything you need to know about how to use Cheat Codes in Resident Evil 8 Village. Here at Gamer Tweak, we are constantly posting about RE 8, so make sure you check out our Resident Evil Village Wiki to learn more about the game.