As we know in NBA 2K23 you don’t get to choose the team you want to go to. However, if you’re unhappy with your current team then you can always put in a trade request. As easy as it may sound but it isn’t, there are various requirements you’ll need to fulfill to change your team in the game. But don’t worry, we’ll walk you through the process and you’ll be able to Request Player Trade in NBA 2K23 easily.
How to Get Traded in NBA 2K23?
Here is everything you need to know about putting a MyCareer Trade Request and getting traded in NBA 2K23.
- The first requirement you’ll have to fulfill is to put pressure on the management. That you can do by giving your worst performances in the matches. Do this for a few weeks of the first season, and try to become the Rookie of the year.
- By doing that your current team will try to get rid of you and trade you with some other team. However, take note that you won’t get to choose the team you want to go to.
- One more thing you should keep in mind is don’t choose the position of the player who is already playing well. Doing this will, put your chances of getting traded to another team at risk. That’s understandable because the management of the host team won’t like to lose a good player in a trade for a rookie player. So, in this case, pick a position that fits you and can guarantee your selection. After doing all this go ahead and follow the steps to put in a Trade Request in NBA 2K23.
- First, go to the main menu and head to MyCareer.
- Then, scroll a bit and select the Request a Trade option.
- After that, the game will tell you to wait three 2k days, which will be 5 minutes in real life.
- And just like that, you’ll be traded to a new team.
- If you don’t want to follow this method and get selected into a random team, then you’ll have to increase the interest rate of other teams in you.
- In order to do that simply give your best performance and keep track of the interest of the other teams. As soon as you see good amounts of interest rate go on and put in the Trade Request, after that you can just hope for the best.
Also Read | How to Transfer Affiliation in NBA 2K23
This is all you have to do to put in a Trade Request and get traded in NBA 2K23. While you’re here take at how you can make Custom Team logos in the game.