NBA 2K23 is the latest Basketball game created by Visual Concepts & 2K Games. With a new game comes newer features and new Challenges to tackle. In MyTeam, your Skill and dedication are what will help you climb the Ranks and become the best NBA Team out there. As you do progress, you & your team will need to have a Team Logo. So in this guide, I will show you how to Make Custom Team Logos in NBA 2K23.
How to Make Custom Team Logos in NBA 2K23
MyTeam in NBA 2K23 is the simulation part of the game where you make a Team of Players of your liking to compete for the top ranks. Once your MyTeam gets enough traction, it will need a Logo for identification. Most Logo options in the game are bland and very basic. As such, you should upload an Image to make it the Custom Team Logos of your MyTeam. To get Custom Team Logos in NBA 2K23, you must do the following steps.
- Get the NBA 2K23 Team Creation Cards.
- You can do this by completing Lifetime Agenda objectives & getting 40 MyTeam cards.
- Now go to MyTeam Menu and click on Lineups Management.
- From there, choose a Lineup & go to Franchise.
- Now click on Design Logo after finding it.
- You will be able to choose a variety of presets & premade Logos in the game.
- Alternatively, you can click the My Images Tab.
- To upload a Custom Logo, you must go to the NBA 2K Website and upload your image there.
- It will take some time but once it’s done, you can set up your Custom Team Logos in the game.
This is how you can make Custom Team Logos in NBA 2K23. Hopefully, this guide has helped you. You can also check out our other guides like How To Hang On The Rim in NBA 2K23.