The final boss fight with Grizz in Slatoon 3 can be a time-consuming fight, with multiple shorter battles built right into it. But it was really fun to play and in my opinion, it is one of the best moments in the entire series. But if you want to reply to these moments, then you might not see it in your menus. So today we will give show you how to easily refight or replay the final boss Grizz in Splatoon 3.
How to Easily Refight or Replay Final Boss Grizz in Splatoon 3
I was able to figure this out thanks to the YT video by Release-Fire. So please make sure to check the original video linked in this article if you are having trouble. So with that said, let’s check out how to refight or replay the final boss Grizz in Splatoon 3:
- Go to “Future Utopia Island”
- On the map, this is “Site 1” on the Alterna
- Go behind the “Squid Sisters Camp”
- You will see Mr. Grizz statue here
- Go near the Grizz statue
- You will get prompt to use the “A” button
- Press the button to get a “Relive Memories” option
- Once you interact with the statue, you will get three new options
- Click on the “Return to Rocket Battle” option
- This will let you replay the final boss in Splatoon 3
To help you understand it better, Alterna is the main location in the single-player campaign map. Future Utopia Island is the first area you started the single player. So follow your map to reach site 1. This is where you can find Squid Sisters Camp.
Here’s the original video from Release-Fire, for your convenience:
That’s all for how to refight or replay the final boss in Splatoon 3. While you are here, make sure to check out our other Splatoon 3 guides like how to change your Splashtags, Salmon Run ranks explained, and finally how to get Bronze, Silver, and Gold fish scales.