Disney Dreamlight Valley allows you to go on several quests and adventures with your favorite Disney characters. It also lets you raise your friendship with them. While you’re making friends, there are various obstacles that you’ll need to bypass and continue your journey. However many players are struggling to remove the Tree Stumps in Disney Dreamlight Valley. If you’ve also come across the same obstacle then don’t worry here’s how you can bypass it.
How to Destroy Tree Stumps in Disney Dreamlight Valley?
You’ll face this obstacle after getting the ‘An Icy Invitation’ quest and exploring the Forest of Valor & Frosted Heights.
- In order to remove these mushroom covered Tree Stumps in Disney Dreamlight Valley, you’ll first need to travel to the Frozen realm. That you can easily reach through the Portal available on the second floor of the Dream castle. However, it’ll cost you around 4,000 Dreamlight, and then you’ll get the task to help Anna & Elsa.
- As soon as you complete the Realm quest, you’ll get the opportunity to invite Anna to Dreamlight Valley and show her around. After inviting her to the Valley simply raise your friendship with her to Level 2.
- Once you fulfilled the requirement, the An Icy Invitation quests will be initiated. And in this quest, you’ll be able to obtain the Shovel Blade, in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
- However, make note that you’ll require various items to craft the Shovel Blade.
- 10x Softwood – Can be easily found below the trees in the Valley.
- 4x Hardwood – Can be found in the Forest of Valor, Sunlit Plateau & Forgotten lands.
- 3x Tinkering Parts – Can be crafted using Iron Ore
- 4x Iron Ingots – Can be crafted using Iron Ore
- After you have all the required items go to the crafting table to craft the Shovel blade.
- Once you’ve crafted the shovel successfully, you’ll need to upgrade it, by raising friendship with Elsa.
And after doing all this you’ll easily be able to remove the Tree stumps in Disney Dreamlight Valley. While you’re here take a look at how to upgrade & expand your house in the game.