Registering as a VIP or CEO in GTA 5 Online has several perks. The biggest perk is that you can hire other players to work as your bodyguards. And the best part is becoming a CEO or VIP isn’t very tough at all. You just need some in-game money. So without further ado let us take a look at how to register as a VIP or CEO in GTA 5 Online.
How to Register as a VIP in GTA Online
Before you can register as a VIP make sure you have a minimum of $50000 in-game.
- Launch GTA Online.
- Go to the interaction menu.
- Scroll down and select the SecuroServ option.
- Here select the option that says Register as a VIP.
- The game will ask you to enter a name for your Organization. It can be of a maximum of 15 characters.
- Once you are happy with your Organization name select done.
- You will now become the VIP of your Organization.
How to Register as a CEO in GTA 5
You need to have a minimum of &1M in-game to become a CEO. That is because you need an office to become a CEO, and the cheapest office costs $1M. There are 4 options available to buy an office.
- Maze Bank Tower: $4,000,000
- Lombank West: $3,100,000
- Arcadius Business Center: $2,250,000
- Maze Bank West: $1,000,000
Based on the money you have in-game buy an office of your choice.
- Next, open the interaction menu.
- Scroll down and go to the SecuroServ option.
- Select the option that says Register as CEO.
That covers everything you need to know on how to register as VIP or CEO in GTA 5 Online. If you like playing this game then be sure to check our other guides on why GTA online keeps kicking players out and how to use a submarine to find treasure in GTA Online.