How To Use The Submarine To Find Treasure In GTA Online
In the GTA Online Cayo Perico update, you can buy a submarine to find treasure (Hidden caches) and here's how to do it.
GTA Online got a brand new update called The Cayo Perico Heist and fans are already enjoying it with their friends. In this update, you will see that there are some special vehicles that you can buy like the heavily armed submarine which costs $2.2 Million. Many players already have that much money so if you are one of them, go ahead and buy this expensive vehicle. But how do you utilize it? Here’s how to use the Submarine to find Treasure (Hidden Caches) easily.
GTA Online: How to Find Hidden Treasure Caches with Submarine
In GTA Online’s Hidden Caches game mode, you have to find treasures or hidden caches that are underwater before time runs out. For this purpose, you need to know how to use the submarine to find 10 hidden treasures and defeat your friends easily. Here’s how to do it.
- First, buy the Sonar System and Moon Pool Vehicle upgrades from the Submarine upgrades section.
- They will cost you a lot of extra money so be ready to shell out some heavy cash.
- After installing the Sonar Station, you can find caches via sound so go ahead and use it.
- When you are in the Kosatka, head to the controls. Sit down and drive which is when you will see the option to toggle sonar.
- The hidden caches will show up on your map when you use the GTA Online Sonar System in this way.
- Now go ahead and set up a waypoint to the revealed cache and go towards it.
After doing all this, you will need the Kraken Avisa mini-sub or Pegassi Toreador amphibious car to reach the hidden cache which is at the bottom of the ocean. The Kraken Avisa mini-sub is priced at $1.54 Million so basically, you have to be a multi-millionaire to make this happen easily. But when you find treasures daily, you will get rewards including RP and $7,500 cash. So, go ahead and farm hidden caches in GTA Online.