Modern Warfare 2 is based on heavy gun combat whether its the Campaign mode or the Multiplayer. In such instances, players need to know how to Reduce Recoil and Improve Accuracy in MW2. Since it is an integral part of the game, this guide will help you do so. The weapons in Modern Warfare 2 can get a little difficult to control to and might cost you a round or a match. We recommend you check out this guide to get tips to reduce recoil & improve accuracy in Modern Warfare 2.
How to Reduce Recoil in MW2
There are a few ways that will help you reduce the recoil in Modern Warfare 2. Without recoil control, you might lose important close combat or mid-range fights for your team. Since you need a lot of kills in Modern Warfare 2, accuracy has to be a part of your gameplay. And while you are not going to have it from the start, practice does make things perfect.
Here’s how to Reduce Recoil in MW2:
- The most important method is to have the correct attachment for your guns. While selecting the attachment, the bar graph for the recoil will show which one reduces the recoil for the gun.
- While attachment tuning is disabled at the moment, once available weapon tuning is one of the best ways to get the performance you desire out of your weapons.
- Next, you can also reduce the 1st Person Camera Movement to 50% from the Graphics Settings to reduce visual recoil in Modern Warfare 2.
How to Improve Accuracy in Modern Warfare 2
Now that we are done with how to reduce recoil in MW2, let’s check out how to improve accuracy. Both work almost hand in hand, however, players can concentrate simply on accuracy as well. Therefore the following tips will be a bit helpful.
Here’s how to improve accuracy in Modern Warfare 2:
- Similar to recoil control, you can set your weapons with attachments that benefit accuracy. Along with that, you can also go for weapon tuning when available.
- Along with that, accuracy requires a lot of practice. We recommend you practice as many headshots as you can with the best keyboard and mouse settings.
- Lastly, crosshair practice improves accuracy for close or mid-range ADS battles.
That’s all on how to reduce recoil and improve accuracy in MW2. While you are here, do not miss out on our guides from MW2 Wiki right here at Gamer Tweak.