Mojo is a character in Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition who is a cursed voodoo doll with three candles on his head. He was inanimate before, but soon, he comes to life and finds a purpose in life as someone who stands for love and happiness. If you’d like to know how to get and recruit Mojo in Chrono Cross Remaster, here’s what you need to do.
How to Unlock Mojo in Chrono Cross Remaster
- First, you must talk to fisherman. Go to the Arni Village (Home World) and visit the first hut (top-right) on the right side.
- Once you are in, go to the basement which is where you will find the fisherman.
- Talk to him and take the Shark Tooth.
- Now you need to go to Arni Village (Another World) and visit the same location where you got the Shark Tooth. Make sure you have defeated Karsh and Shaker Brothers.
- When you come back, you will find him praying to Mojo, a good luck charm from the Far East.
- Exhaust the dialogues and give him the Shark Tooth. As the conversation ends, start going towards the door to leave the room.
- Before you leave, Mojo will come alive! He will offer to join you and that’s all there is to it! Mojo will join your party.
Follow this simple process to recruit Mojo in Chrono Cross Remaster and you can use his skills, the most important one being Agility. Mojo’s Techs include Voodoo Dance and Cartwheel which deal damage to enemies in a funny way. Moreover, there’s HoodooGooroo which allows Mojo to deal damage to enemies using the nail that’s stabbed into his back.
If this step by step guide helped you out, here’s our Chrono Cross Remaster Tier List that you might also want to check out!