Reaper 2 is a Roblox anime game based on the anime and manga series Bleach. There are different races like Soul Reaper, Hollow and Quincy and to switch race, you need to reroll for it. Here’s how to change races & reroll in Reaper 2.
How to Change & Reroll Race in Reaper 2
You will spawn in the game with a specific race, but if you don’t like it, there are a few ways to switch your Race in Reaper 2:
- Spend 250 Robux.
- Use a Reaper 2 code that gives you free rerolls.
- Spend $5000 cash.
How to Change Race with Codes?
This is the easiest and frankly, the best way to switch races in Reaper 2. Find the newest working codes in our Reaper 2 codes guide here and redeem them. Whenever new codes are released, we will add them there so you have more chances to spin for a race without spending Robux.
How to Get Race Reroll with Robux?
- Open up your Menu by pressing the M key on your keyboard.
- Scroll down and you’ll see the Dev Products button.
- Click on it and then click on Reroll Race (Resets all your data).
- A pop-up for 250 Robux will appear and you can pay this amount to be able to reroll and change your race.
Where to Spend Cash for Race Reroll?
- You have to meet a specific NPC named F33NY who will allow you 1 race reroll for $5000 cash.
- You can meet him in Central Karakura. Head to the bridge from South Karakura and walk all the way ahead.
- Keep walking until you see a billboard of Clorox and interact with the NPC.
- He will tell you about a race reroll, and if you have sufficient funds, you can click on the Roll Race option. If not, click on the No Thanks or What Else options.
What is the Rarity of Races in Reaper 2?
- Soul Reaper – 50%
- Hollow – 35%
- Quincy – 15%
As you can tell, the options to reroll are expensive (apart from the free codes option). So only go ahead if you are completely sure you are willing to go through multiple spins to get the race you want.
That’s everything on how to switch race in Reaper 2. If you’d like to know how to get Soul Nodes as well, we’ve got you covered.