Reaper 2 is an anime game on Roblox that has received almost 2M visits at the time of writing and it’s getting even more popular. In this game inspired by Bleach, you have to complete quests to become stronger and level up. And on your journey, you might wonder how to get soul nodes in Reaper 2 and that’s exactly what we will address in this article.
How to Get Soul Nodes in Reaper 2
Here’s what to do to get more Soul Nodes in Reaper 2.
- Press the P key on your keyboard.
- Your character will start meditating.
- You will then see 3 options, out of which you need to choose the Battle option.
- This will take you to combat and you need to defeat the opponent that’s a version of you.
- When you beat your opponent, you will get 2 Soul Nodes.
- Now, you can open up your Skill tree and use Soul Nodes to upgrade your Sword/Spirit Shikai.
- Note that you have to wait for 26 minutes before you can teleport again to battle.
An important thing to remember is that there’s a minimum requirement or condition to be able to do this and that’s to get to level 10. You can check your level at the bottom of the screen.
Also Read | How to Become Hollow in Reaper 2
You can use Soul Nodes to unlock skills like Shikai Mastery (Slightly lower the drain from shikai transformation) or Keep Standing (Shikai no longer deactivates when you are low reiatsu) and more.
How to Level Up Fast in Reaper 2?
To level up to level 10 quickly, you need to continue the story mode and get all the quests done. You can reach level 15 just by following the story objectives. Players can participate in Daily Quests where the NPCs have green question marks on top of their head and Repeatable Quests where the question marks are blue. The Story Quests will be indicated by yellow/orange question marks.
That’s everything you need to know about how to get more Soul Nodes in Reaper 2. If you’d like to get some Reaper 2 codes for freebies, we’ve got you covered. Moreover, we cover a lot of codes for various Anime games, so be sure to explore Gamer Tweak for free rewards.