If you want to know how to become a real estate agent in Bitlife, then you’re at the right place. In this online simulation game, you can step into the shoes of a whole new person and direct how their life plays out. You can select from a plethora of professions like doctor, scientist, stockbroker, engineer, and much more. Apart from that, you can also complete various challenges. In this guide, we will tell you how to complete one objective of the Massive Gains Challenge.
Bitlife: How To Get a Real Estate Agent Job
Real Estate Agent Job Requirements
The real estate agent job is exclusive to players with the Landlord Expansion Pack. You can buy this pack for $4.99 from the in-game store.
To become a real estate agent in Bitlife, you must create a character, age up until they turn 18, and get the job through the full-time browse list. Your character needs to have a basic High School education. Make sure your character does not have a criminal record as the recruiters will deny your application. Moreover, you must have a Driver’s License and a Looks Rating above 80.
Becoming Real Estate Agent in Bitlife
Follow these simple steps to get the Real Estate Agent Job:
- Create a new character and make sure they have a high Looks Rating (At least 50).
- Visit the Gym and Spa to increase it up to 80.
- Make sure your character does not drop out.
- Once they turn 18, go to the Activities tab and head to the Licenses section.
- Choose the Driving License and pass the test.
- Then, buy a new car.
- Now, open the Activities tab and go to the Full Time Jobs option.
- Scroll through the options till you find the Real Estate Agent job.
Once you pass the interview, you will get the job. Now you can move on to the other objectives of the Massive Gains Challenge.
That’s all on how to get a Real Estate Agent job in Bitlife. For more such content like how to get God Mode, make sure you visit our Bitlife guides section.