Of all the multiple items you can use in-game, the pickaxe is the player’s best friend. But using a pickaxe to gather materials is a noisy affair and many players look to use the quietest pickaxe available at their disposal in Fortnite. A quiet pickaxe can be the difference between elimination and victory royale as stealth is a player’s best option to survive in the long run. With over 900 different pickaxes to choose from, let’s take a look at a list of the quietest pickaxes players can use in Fortnite.
What are the Quietest Pickaxes in Fortnite?
- The Driver Pickaxe -Introduced in Chapter 1 Season 8 you can purchase this from the shop for 50v-bucks.
- The Trusty Number 2 -Introduced in chapter 1 season 3 this could be unlocked on reaching tier 79 of the battle pass.
- The Pop Axe -Introduced in chapter 2 season 2 the pickaxe was part of the Iris pack which was sold for $3.99.
- The Butterfly Knives-Introduced in chapter 2 season 2 you can purchase this from the shop for 800v-bucks.
- The Default Pickaxe-The good old reliable default pickaxe introduced in chapter 1 season 8.
- The Studded Pickaxe-Introduced in chapter 1 season 5 this could be bought from the shop for 800 v bucks.
This list is arranged from loudest to quietest. But keep in mind that all of the pickaxes mentioned are considered to be the quietest of the 927 Pickaxes introduced to date.
Players who are concerned with the level of noise their pickaxe makes shouldn’t worry too much as the standard default pickaxe is the second quietest in the game.
The studded pickaxe though is the quietest pickaxe in Fortnite and a great choice for competitive gamers looking for that extra edge.
Take a look at our other Fortnite-related guides on Building techniques and a list of the Best try-hard names available in the game here on Gamer Tweak.