Punishing Gray Raven has been released as a Global version and has got many people wondering whether it is available on PC. However, there has been no official confirmation as of now. But, can you play the game on platforms other than Android or iOS? Scroll down and find out how to play PGR on PC.
How to play Punishing Gray Raven on PC?
- There is no official way to download PGR for PC.
- However, you can use third-party apps to emulate the experience on your Desktop.
- For this, you will first have to download and install BlueStacks on the platform of your choice.
- Make sure you install the latest possible version of BlueStacks.
- Log into Google Play using your official account or the account that you want to use with the game.
- Now, either search for Punishing Gray Raven or look at this interlinked PGR page.
- Install the game and you can now play it without any issues.
Punishing Gray Raven has been optimized for PC, desktops, and Windows via BlueStacks. So all the controls and mechanics have been appropriately modified for the large screen. This will guarantee that your PGR PC experience isn’t ruined. There also are a ton of other features for the game that brings in ease of use.
How to play PGR on Mac?
There is no official way to play the game on Mac as of now. Nor has there been any official communication from the developers. The game was always bound to be a handheld-only release. Only due to the presence of emulators such as BlueStacks can you actually access games on your Windows platform device.
This is everything you need to know about how to play Punishing Gray Raven on PC. Now that you are here make sure you have a look at how to reroll in Punishing Gray Raven.