The Vikendi snow map has finally arrived for mobile users as well, it was released on Thursday(Dec 20th) via the app store update. The newer version 0.10.0 update brings a new climate and a new map to the game. The new battleground arena is slightly larger than the Sanhok arena in size, and users will be able to take advantage in snow as camouflage.
The new PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map is about 134 MB in size and users can download it to get started with the gameplay. Along with map are a few additional features and items usable as listed.
PUBG Vikendi Snow Map Update
- Players now can collect all daily mission awards at once.
- New commands added to Quick Chat.
- Added Firearms Finish Upgrade System, where players can use materials at the Lab to upgrade certain weapon finishes to get additional kill effects, unique kill broadcasts, and death crate appearances.
- Added Arabic support.
- Added cross-server matchmaking. After enabling, players have a chance to be matched to players of the same tier on other servers.
- Players that repeatedly exiting matches right after starting will now be banned from finding matches for a period of time.
- Players may now report suspicious behavior while spectating after dying.
- Added a layout for players with large hands.
- Added tags to items with quality, categories and background information.
- Players now do not need to select a second language for matchmaking and chat.
- Chat system now takes up less memory and stores more messages.
- Shop’s front page has been tuned to emphasize themes of each major update.
Ahead of releasing PUBG Mobile Vikendi Map, the users also received some fixes that include fixes for a bug where the “Ultra” frame rate setting in HD mode was not available on iPad 2018, fixes for a resolution detection bug on iPad Pro 12.9-inch, fixes for a bug where some devices had lower graphics quality, fixes for a bug where the graphics quality is reset to default after a restart, and fixes for a bug where the sound from left channel was louder than the right channel in certain scenarios.
Check our other PUBG Vikendi Map Tips, Tricks and Cheats only on Gamer Tweak.