Pokemon GO Psychic Spectacular 2022 event is ongoing and we have new Field Research tasks. There are just 4 of them and each of them rewards you with a Pokemon encounter. And as per the event’s name, all 4 of them are Psychic types. So in this guide let us check the Field Research Tasks in Pokemon GO Psychic Spectacular 2022 and their rewards.
Field Research Tasks in Pokemon GO Psychic Spectacular 2022
The event-exclusive Field research tasks that you have to complete here are:
- Make five Curveball throws
- Reward: Elgyem encounter
- Spin five PokéStops or Gyms
- Reward: Baltoy encounter
- Make five Curveball throws in a row
- Reward: Chimecho encounter
- Spin 15 PokéStops or Gyms
- Reward: Hypno encounter
How to Complete these Field Research Tasks
You should be able to complete all of the above tasks easily in around 30 minutes or an hour. This of course depends on how close you have Pokestops and Gyms in your vicinity.
- Make five Curveball throws: This is an easy task you just need to encounter 5 random Pokemon and make curveball throws in order to catch them. You can do a curveball throw by holding the Pokeball and making a few circles before throwing the Pokeball. It should launch towards the Pokemon in an arc instead of a straight line. Repeat this 5 times to complete this field research task.
- Spin five PokéStops or Gyms: As the name suggests for this task you need to spin 5 of the Pokestops or Gyms. You have to spin a total of 5 and not 5 each so you can spin any number of them, for example, 3 Pokestops and 2 gyms.
- Make five Curveball throws in a row: Slightly difficult than the first task but still easily achievable. Make sure you wait for the Pokemon to stand still and not throw while they jump. You should easily be able to make 5 curveball throws in a row when they aren’t moving as it improves your chances of 5 curveballs in a row streak to not break.
- Spin 15 PokéStops or Gyms: Simply spin 15 PokéStops or Gyms near you.
That covers this guide on all Field Research tasks in Psychic Spectacular 2022 event in Pokemon GO and their rewards. I suggest you also check our guide on all raid bosses for September 2022 in this game.