FIFA is one of the most acclaimed and garnered video game franchises of all time. It has got a huge mass following over the years with its consequent installments. With such a wide variety of iconic players, nothing can go wrong. But that’s where you can be wrong. Due to some technical issues, players are unable to get their free players from their claimed Prime Gaming Pack. Now, it can be annoying to lose Gold rare players and an OVR 83+ or 90+ player. Not to worry, check out our guide on how to fix the FIFA Prime gaming pack not working issue.
How to Fix the Prime Gaming Pack Not Working in FIFA
Such issues often occur because your accounts are not linked correctly or other technical issues. This could be due to your EA account not being linked with your Twitch or Amazon Prime account. You need to make sure that all of your three accounts are connected. Make sure that your EA account is linked with your Twitch account. You can check out our detailed guide on how to link your EA account with your Twitch account for more insight. Also, make sure that your EA account is linked with your Amazon Prime Gaming account. You can do so, by following the mentioned below steps:
- Head over to your Twitch Account and head to its Settings.
- Then, select the Connections tab (second last option).
- You will see a list of all of your connected accounts over there.
- If you are connected with Amazon Prime Gaming and Twitch, you should see it over there.
- If not, then you will have to head to the Prime Gaming account and log in to your account.
- You can connect to the Twitch account by clicking on your Profile.
- You will see an option to link your Twitch account below your Profile’s name.
- Now, head over to the FIFA loot and hit the Claim Now button.
- You will be prompted with an option to go to Electronic Arts and will be directed to a new page.
- You will also be asked by EA to access your Prime Gaming account. Hit the Allow button to continue.
- Now, return to Amazon Prime Gaming and hit the “Complete claim” button.
- You can launch the FIFA (22 or 23) and head to the Ulitmate Team Selection to check for the rewards in My Packs.
In most cases, you should get these in-game rewards. But if you are still facing issues, you can unlink those accounts by heading to Connections in EA (link).
Alternatively, you can also follow these steps:
- Head to your browser and open an Incognito or private tab.
- You need to head over to this link to claim the rewards directly.
- As you are prompted with a window asking you for permissions, hit the Allow button.
- Then, log in to your EA account.
- Lastly, launch the FIFA and head over to the My Packs under Ultimate Team Selection to check for rewards.
You can also check out our guide on how to claim FIFA 22 Twitch Prime packs for more insight. But if you are still unable to get the rewards, head over to Amazon Support (link) or EA Support (link). We suggest sending a ticket to EA Games for further assistance.
That’s everything covered on how to fix the Prime Gaming Pack not working in FIFA. If this guide helped you, check out our other Video Gaming Guides right here on Gamer Tweak.