Finally, the wait is over Call of Duty (COD) Modern Warfare 2 Beta is out not for pre-order players. The open beta version is available to preload on PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Steam & Battle.net. If you’ve also pre-ordered the game but are unable to preload or access it then don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. In this guide, we’ll guide you through how to access & preload COD MW 2 Beta on your devices easily.
How to Install & Preload COD Modern Warfare (MW) 2 Open Beta Version?
In order to install & preload COD Modern Warfare (MW) 2 open beta version, here’s what you’ll need to do. Before we dive into the steps, many players have reported that they’re unable to access the pre-ordered beta version. In this case, you’ll simply need to restart the platform you’re using. However, if the beta version is still not visible then the only thing you can do is wait until it does.
Steps to Preload MW 2 Beta on PC Steam
- First, launch the Steam platform on your PC.
- After that, go to the Store.
- Next, search for the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Beta
- And then, there you’ll see the Open Beta version of the game.
- Simply go ahead, click on the Install option and you’ll be good to go.
Steps to Preload MW 2 Beta on PlayStation
- First, open the PlayStation
- Then, head to the Store on your device.
- After that, search for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Beta
- Next, click on the Download button and that’s it.
Steps to Preload MW 2 Beta on Xbox
- First, launch the Xbox store page on your devices.
- Then, search for the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Beta
- After that, click on the Open Beta version
- And then, click on the Download option.
Steps to Preload MW 2 Beta on Battle.net
- First, open the Battle.net platform.
- After that, click on the Plus (+) sign located on the top left side of your launcher.
- Then, you’ll see a drop-down with all the games you have pre-ordered and installed.
- There’ll you’ll see the Call of duty Modern Warfare 2 Open Beta Version, simply click on it.
- And after doing that, click on the Install button located at the bottom left corner of your screen and download the beta version.
This is all you need to know about how to install & preload the COD MW2 Beta version on PC Steam, PS, Xbox, & Battle.net easily. While you’re here take a look at the best Loadout recommended for Modern Warfare 2.