The Ice Scythe or the Polar Scythe in Project Slayers is a great weapon in the Polar Set, so players are looking for ways to get it. This weapon was introduced in the new Update 1.5 along with the Polar Set. Apart from looking cool, this weapon has the power to freeze your enemies in a fight. This ability can be very useful against a horde of enemies or strong bosses. In this guide, we will tell you about Polar Scythe’s location in Project Slayers.
How to Get Polar Scythe in Project Slayers
The Polar Scythe is located in the Ouwohana world’s Sound Cave. To obtain it in Project Slayers, you must find a secret passage and navigate a maze.
To get this weapon:
- Open your map and buy Sound Cave with a map point in Ouwohana World (Second World).
- Once you’re in the cave, look for a Blue Statue with a Scythe to the left of the entrance.
- Move around next to the feet of this statue to fall down a secret passage.
- This passage leads you to a secret maze where the Polar Scythe is located.
- To navigate this maze, all you have to do is stick to the right wall and keep moving ahead.
- Eventually, you’ll reach the Polar Scythe.
- To purchase the Polar Scythe, you’ll need 150,000 Wen and 10 Ores.
- Moreover, you should also have a Metal Scythe in your inventory.
If you don’t have enough Wen, then we recommend you sell items like Demon Horns. They sell at a great price and should help you gather Wen for this weapon. The Polar Scythe comes with the Frostbite ability. With this, there’s a chance of Freezing your enemies. Once you have the Scythe, you can upgrade it with the help of Essence. Here are the stages and required Essence for all upgrades:
- Stage 1: 750 Essence
- Stage 2: 1,000 Essence
- Stage 3: (Not Confirmed Yet)
That’s all from us on how to get the Polar Scythe in Project Slayers. While you’re here, make sure you check out our Project Slayers codes guide to get free rewards.