How To Get Poffins In Pokemon Go
Poffins are a treat that you can feed your buddies in Pokemon GO and many are curious to know how to get them. This will also give them certain perks and rewards in the game. However, many people don’t know how to get them in the game.
Where to get the Poffins in Pokemon Go?
- To get Poffins in the game you will first have to go to the main screen.
- Once you are here, look for the Poke Ball.
- You will be able to find this on the World Screen in the game.
- Click on this button and on the corresponding page look for the Shop option.
- Choose the Shop option and go over to the ‘Items’ sub-menu.
- Over here you will be able to find the Poffins available for around 100 Coins each.
- Once you purchase these, you will be able to find them in the inventory.
Now, if you want to use the Poffins in Pokemon Go, you will have to go back to the main screen. Just click on your Buddy Pokemon icon. You can find this in the bottom left corner right next to your character. On the next screen that opens up look over at the bottom. Click on the Play button and point your phone to an open area.
Just wait for the colored pawprints to appear on the HUD. Tap on these and your buddy will appear on the screen. Tap on the Berry icon on the top right of the screen. From the list that pops up, click the Poffin option.
This is everything that you will need to know about how to get Poffins in Pokemon Go. While you are here you can also have a look at How to Reach Legend Rank. For more related to Pokemon Go, head over to our dedicated guides section.