Pokemon Go Fest 2020 Details – How to Play?
Are you coming to the Pokemon event?
Pokemon Go Fest 2020 starts on July 25, 2020 a worldwide event where trainers can come together for a Pokemon gathering. This is a two-day event and each day will provide you with something unique to explore. If you do not know what to do then here are all details on Pokemon Go Fest 2020.
How to take part in Pokemon Go Fest 2020?
You will have to buy tickets to enter Pokemon Go Fest 2020. The ticket is available in the Pokemon Go shop an in-app purchase. The ticket cost is $14.99 + taxes. You cannot use Pokecoins to buy tickets.
- Go to Shop and tap on Pokemon Go Fest 2020 Image.
- Tap on Buy button and then you will see the ticket.
- Tap on Ok and you will find the ticket in the Item Bag.
- You will also unlock a free medal before the event starts or when you launch the app on Day 1.
- Second Special Research story unlock on Pokemon Go Fest 2020 Day 2.
Pokemon Go Fest 2020 Day 1
Starting July 25, from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 pm local time you will be able to do the following thing so Pokemon Go Fest 2020 Day 1.
- Trainers can access a Special Research story that they can get only on Day 1.
- Five rotating habitats—themed around fire, water, grass, battle, and friendship—will feature special Pokemon that go along with that habitat’s theme. These habitats will rotate every hour, so each habitat will be featured twice during Day 1.
- Trainers will be able to work together in the Global Challenge Arena! This GO Fest–exclusive feature will be available only to ticket holders. In the Global Challenge Arena, Trainers will have a chance to join forces in order to complete a collaborative challenge each hour. If Trainers complete a challenge, they will earn a bonus for the remainder of the hour. You can check the Global Challenge Arena screen to keep track of global progress!
- Trainers will be able to encounter over 75 species of Pokémon in the wild, in raids, and by completing Special Research tasks.
Pokemon Go Fest 2020 Day 2
Starting July 26, from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 pm local time trainers will enjoy something different on the second day of Pokemon Go Fest 2020 Day 2.
- Another Special Research story for Trainers to enjoy.
Trainers in the US region can purchase Pokemon GO Fest 2020 T-shirt from Pokemon Center. Also, there are free downloadable paper craft and decorations. With this Pokemon Go Trainers will receive 3 weeks of weekly challenges in the form of Pokemon GO Fest 2020 Timed Research lines.