Well, in order to play with your friends, you will have to first add your friends and fellow gamers to your friend list. In this guide you will find out how to add your friends in Genshin Impact Mobile and play alongside them in-game.
When can you Add Friends in Genshin Impact Mobile?
The first thing you need to know about playing with your friends in Genshin Impact is that you need to be at AR-16 to unlock co-op mode. In co-op mode, you can add your friends to the friend’s list and play with them when you both are online.
- To upgrade your rank you have to complete the main quests that appear in the game until AR-7.
- Once you have reached at AR-7, you will be equipped with an Adventure Handbook. With the help of this Handbook, you will be able to play Quests and Side-Quests, complete Chapter Reward Tasks to reach AR-8.
- You will have to rank up until AR-12 in this manner to further unlock the Daily Commissions.
- Via Daily Commissions you will get considerable Adventure Experience along with bonus rewards.
- Using this to your advantage, you have to rank up until AR-16.
- As soon as you reach AR-16, you will receive a notification stating that the Co-op mode is available. You can then add your friends and fellow gamers to your friend list and play with them.
How to Add Friends in Genshin Impact Mobile?
- To add someone as your in-game friend, you will require their UID number. The UID number is provided in the Main Menu section beneath the character’s name.
- Once you get the UID number, you need to open the co-op mode where you’ll see a list of players online with the search bar at the top.
- Put the UID number in the search bar and you’ll find the account of the person you want to pin as friend.
- Click on the profile and send a friend request, once they accept it, they will be added to your friend’s list.
While playing with your friends in the guest mode of co-op mode, there are some things you need to know. If you are not the host, you won’t be able to open any chests and neither will you get any Animoculus. However, you will get the Exp and drops from the enemy crates.
Can you Cross-play with your Friends?
Fortunately, yes! Genshin Impact can be played on Mobiles, PCs, PS4 and PS5. However, there are certain requirements that you need to fulfil before getting into the game.
- While playing together, each player should connect on the same server region. Or else, multiplayer won’t work.
- While playing on a PC or a Mobile, players can switch accounts and save the progress on either a pc or a mobile.
- Along with Cross play, Cross save is available in PCs and mobiles. In the new update, you can now link your accounts with PlayStation Network Accounts via Hoyoverse account and cross save the game.
That’s all about how to play Genshin Impact mobile with friends. For more related to Genshin Impact, explore more on Gamer Tweak.