Fruits or Devil Fruits are in-game relics or items that offer different abilities and power-ups to players in the pirate-based MMORPG Blox Fruits. There are a variety of different Fruits in Blox Fruits that, on consumption, allow players to dominate and either deal high intensity damage or activate other power ups that give you an upper hand. One such Fruit is the Phoenix Fruit that allows players to fly with fiery wings and even transform into a Phoenix as an ultimate ability. It is also one of the Fruits that has an Awakened variant. Phoenix Fruit is a Zoan-type Fruit and is one of the top most Fruit in our Tier List for Blox Fruits. So in this guide we will discuss everything about the Phoenix Fruit and how you can use it in Roblox Blox Fruits.
How Good is the Phoenix Fruit in Blox Fruits
The Phoenix Fruit in its Awakened form is amongst the most powerful Fruits in Blox Fruits.
Phoenix is a Beast-type Fruit in Blox Fruits that provides users with some heavily damaging abilities that makes it an excellent choice in PvP and Raids. A Beast-type Fruit in Blox Fruits refers to a Fruit that allows users to transfigure into the corresponding animal or beast and give them relevant abilities. The physical form of Phoenix Fruit also has a glow effect and has blue and yellow flames. The five movesets offered by an Awakened Phoenix Fruits are:
- Cremation Cannon: The allows the player to shoot a large ball of fire that explodes on encounter dealing massive damage. This Awakened ability requires 500 Fragments.
- Blue Flames: This creates a blue flame healing bubble around the players that repels and damages any enemies in close range. This Awakened ability requires 3000 Fragments.
- Flame Exodus: The player can charge into an enemy and pick them off the ground in a fiery tornado before pummeling them down, dealing critical damage. This Awakened ability requires 4000 Fragments.
- Blazing Plumage: You can use this ability to morph into a big blue and yellow Phoenix. All the other abilities are also enhanced when transformed. However, you can’t use any non-Phoenix abilities in this form. This Awakened ability requires 5000 Fragments.
- Swift Flight: This ability can be used to fly easily with a pair of blue flame wings. This Awakened ability requires 2000 Fragments.
How to Get and Awaken Phoenix Fruit in Blox Fruits
The only sure-fire way to get Phoenix Fruit in Roblox Blox Fruits is to buy it from the NPC Blox Fruit Dealer for either 1,800,000 Beli dollars or 2000 Robux. You can even obtain Fruits from another NPC called Blox Fruit Dealer Cousin but it is mostly RNG. In order to Awaken a Phoenix Fruit, you need at least 400 Mastery on Bird: Phoenix in its base form and then obtain the Phoenix Raid Chip from the Sick Scientist found in the Sea of Treats. The raid chip costs 1000 Fragments.
That is all you need to know about the Phoenix Fruit in Roblox Blox Fruits. If you found this article helpful and want more related content, check out this guide on how to awaken Fruits in this game.