Punishing Gray Raven has a Multiplayer Co-Op mode that you can unlock in the Global release of the game. However, doing so requires that you meet certain criteria in the game. So, scroll down and find out how is it that you can unlock Multiplayer mode and play PGR with your friends.
How to unlock Multiplayer Co-Op mode in Punishing Gray Raven (PGR)?
- To unlock Multiplayer Mode in PGR you will first need to reach Level 35 in the game.
- Online Co-Op only unlocks once you reach a certain level in the game. This step is taken in order to ensure that players learn the game well and have a level playing field.
- The Online Multiplayer in PGR itself has 4 modes, with each unlocking at various levels.
- These 4 modes are:
- Stable (Level 35)
- Overload (Level 45)
- Haywire (Level 55)
- Berserk (Level 60)
How to participate in PGR Online Multiplayer?
- Once you reach Level 35 in Punishing Gray Raven, the online Multiplayer Mode will unlock.
- Now, just go over onto your home screen in the game.
- Click on the ‘Battle’ button on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Once you do this you will be able to see an ‘Event’ button on the bottom right of the screen.
- Click on this and you will see another page with a Co-Op button on the bottom.
- Now, select the boss or stage you want to play and click on the Battle Preparation button on the bottom right.
- You can even choose ‘quick match’ or ‘create room’ depending on which mode you want to play.
- Now, just click on Begin Mission and you will be able to play with players online.
This is everything you need to know about How to Unlock Multiplayer Co-Op mode in Punishing Gray Raven. Now that you are here make sure you have a look at how to play PGR on PC.