In Pet Simulator X you will have to collect coins and diamonds. You can use this money to buy Eggs that hatch pets. Some of them are really cute ones while some are dangerous pets. You can get from puppies to dragons, it’s random. There is no surety or hack to find out a particular has the best pet in Pet Simulator X. But what after collecting Pets? Pet Simulator also has a trading system where you can trade pets and earn a ton of money. But for this, you will need to know the Pet’s value list. It will help you to find high-value pets, you can ignore the cheaper ones and build a fortune in the game.
Pet Sim X Value List 2021
You can use the below value list to find out high-value pets. Selling them will reward you with good money you can later use to buy more expensive pets. The list will be updated regularly do not forget to visit back for changes.
- Dog – 1 ( Tier 1 ) 275 Coins
- Cat – 1 ( Tier 1 ) 275 Coins
- Bunny – 1 ( Tier 1 ) 275 Coins
- Bear – 1 ( Tier 3 ) 12,500 Coins
- Cow – 1 ( Spawn Egg ) 450 Coins
- Fox – 1 ( Tier 3 ) 450 Coins
- Dalmatian – 1 ( Tier 3 ) Coins
- Raccon – 1 ( Christman Tier 1 ) 12,500 Coins
- Dragon – 3 ( Tier 7 ) 15,00,000 Coins
- Turtle – 1 ( Tier 5 ) 1,75,000 Coins
- Ducky – 1 ( Coconut Egg ) 1,10,000 Coins
- Ugly Duckling – 1 ( Beach Egg ) 6,250 Coins
- Flamingo – 3 ( Flamingo ) 6,250 Coins
- Shark – 3 ( Beach Egg ) 6,250 Coins
- Hydra – 4 ( Tier 18 ) 6,250 Coins
- Monkey – 3 ( Tier 5 ) 35,000 Coins
- Tiger – 3 ( Tier 6 ) 35,000 Coins
- Parrot – 3 ( Jungle Egg ) 35,000 Coins
- Dino – 3 ( Jungle Egg ) 35,000 Coins
- Immortuus – 4 ( Jungle Egg ) 35,000 Coins
- Mortuus – 5 ( Tier 12 ) 35,000 Coins
- Polar Bear – 3 ( Tier 3 ) 80,000 Coins
- Penguin – 3 ( Christman Tier 4 ) 80,000 Coins
- Seal – 4 ( Tier 4 ) 80,000 Coins
- Mystical Fox – 4 ( Winter Egg ) 80,000 Coins
- Snowman – 4 ( Winter Egg ) 80,000 Coins
- Phoenix – 5 ( VIP Pets ) 2700 Robux
After each pet you can see a number from 1 to 5, this is the Pet Sim X Demand Value. 1 is the lowest and 5 is the ranking are the most valuable pets. Using the above shortlist you can figure on which pets to focus more on. Next to them is the cost, so make sure you use your money wisely. I am going to add more fresh data to this guide in the coming time. The value of pets keeps on changing. All you have to focus on the least valuable and the most profitable Pets in Pet Simulator X. In this way you can try hatching the expensive ones and build a fortune in the game.
You can check our guides that will help you to learn more about this game. For example List of all Pets and Eggs in Pet Sim X. Also check how to unlock and fuse pets. This way you can farm out a bit stronger pets in the game. And the last final guide you can read is how to earn diamonds or gems fast in Pet Sim X.