There are a lot of mechanics in Persona 5 Strikers – some new and some old. One such mechanic is related to Bonds where you have to unlock Bond skills and upgrade them as you progress in the story. There are multiple advantages of having these skills so here’s a neat trick you can use to get unlimited Bond XP to level up faster. To know more about how to get infinite bond EXP in Persona 5 Strikers, keep reading until the end.
How to Get Unlimited Bond EXP in Persona 5 Strikers
To make this Bond farming trick work, you have to get to Chapter 2 which is based on Sendai.
- Ensure that all the locations have been unlocked in the Sendai region like Mt Aoba Park.
- Now head to Mt Aoba Park and go to the Fortune Booth. You will find it near the shrine entrance and the landmark is the carboard stand.
- Get a Fortune for 100 Yen and these fortunes will give you different type of Bond EXP bonus.
- Great Blessing gives you approx 20% Bond EXP
- Blessing gives you 10% Bond EXP
- Cursed gives you close to nothing
- After you are done with that, you have to leave the area and fast travel elsewhere. You can go to Sendai Station if you’d like.
- Next, you have to fast travel back to the previous location and repeat the steps to farm Bond EXP infinitely.
This infinite Bond EXP farming technique was discovered and posted by PunkoJunko on Steam. Do note that you have to be unrestricted to make this work, there should be no dialogues or missions forcing you to do something. Exploring should be easily possible.
With a lot of Bond EXP that you have farmed, you can get access to Bond Skills and here are some of the best ones you should have in the game. So, this is how to farm unlimited Bond XP in Persona 5 Strikers.
Want to know more about P5S? Check out the guides listed below or head over to our P5S guides section: