As part of Tower Arcana, Seth is a very powerful persona to fuse in Persona 5 Strikers. Seth is weak to Bless attacks but excels against every other attack. Joker being the wild card of the team, must have Seth in his arsenal to learn new abilities and kill tough bosses. His skills like Riot gun & Gun Amp is very important to have later in the game. So today let’s look at how to make and get Seth by Persona Fusion in Persona 5 Strikers.
How to Fuse Seth in Persona 5 Strikers?
To fuse Seth in Persona 5 Strikers you need to combine Mithras & Koppa Tengu in Velvet Room after you defeated Seth’s Powerful Shadow in Sendai Jail. So firstly when you receive the Requests from Lavenza on 24th August. He will appear as the first boss request as The Fratricidal Destroyer (An Ebon God Descends) in Sendai Jail. He can be fought near the Mt. Aoba checkpoint. As mentioned above Seth can withstand many attacks. But Seth is prone to Bless attacks, so pick up Sophia for this battle. Her Bless attacks combined with Joker’s equivalent Personas with Bless skills will be very useful in taking down Seth.
Once you have beaten Seth, go to the Velvet Room and fuse Mithras & Koppa Tengu.
Seth Persona Skills in P5S
Seth has some of the best abilities in-game, and more can be unlocked in higher levels. They are:
|Knockdown Style/Down Technique
- One-shot Kill: Cost 30% HP but inflicts heavy damage to close-range enemies. It has a high chance of landing a critical hit.
- Eigaon: Costs 24SP inflicts heavy damage to enemies in close range.
- Masukukaja: Costs 24SP, increase the ability to evade and critical evade for all party members for a short time.
- Gun Amp: Unlocked at level 53 and increases gun damage up to +50% more.
- Knockdown Style: Unlocked at level 55 allows your Down Gauge to decrease slower when inflicting critical hits.
- Fortify Spirit: Available at level 61, and decreases your chance to take damage all ailments.
- Riot Gun: Cost 40% HP and deals severe damage to enemies in a wide range. It also has a high chance of landing a critical hit.
That’s basically everything you need to know about fusing Seth in Persona 5 Strikers. While you are here, get more tips and tricks in our Persona 5 Strikers Guides.