Persona 5 Strikers wildly picks up the baton from where Persona 5 left. The game involves a mix-up of gameplay that differentiates it from the earlier Persona 5. With the new in-game mechanics and change in gameplay, Persona 5 is also pretty helpful with instructions. However, sometimes the game is a bit lacking. This while in itself adds a bit of a twist to the game it can also be mildly annoying for new players. In this guide, we give you the lowdown on how to use Items during Battle in Persona 5 Strikers.
How to Use Items in Battle in Persona 5 Strikers (P5S)
Here’s how to Use Items during Battle in Persona 5 Strikers:
- In combat press the Options Button on PS4 or the Plus/Minus Buttons on Nintendo Switch.
- This will bring up a sub-menu.
- In this menu, you will see certain items that are in your inventory.
- As you are selecting the items, the gameplay is paused as well.
- You can even use this method to heal yourself.
The game does not have any long personal animation for attacks so you can use this method to heal yourself whenever you need. You need to also know that this works only with medicinal items and food to replenish your health. This acts as a nice trick to revive yourself at the last moment. Even when your character is critical you can use this trick as a leg up.
While the game is helpful in its own manner, some things are left out. This is also seen in the Forgotten Desires case where instructions are at the bare minimum.