Park After Dark is a non-objective-based time-spending game with no particular endgame. In this 18+ game, players can roam around creating their own theme park with a magical pen and unlock new items and meet princesses. There are three levels in this free-to-play game. And to top it all off, Park After Dark has particular cheat codes that you can use at each level. So let’s check them out and how you can use them in this guide.
Park After Dark Cheat Codes List (2023)
Here is the list of cheat codes you can use at each level in Park After Dark:
- ISeeTheLight– Level 1
- Sven– Level 2
- ManYouJustMet– Level 3
How to Use Cheat Codes
Here is how you can use the cheat codes in the game:
- You will have to go to the workshop where you can find your computer, guitar, and Rubik’s cube among other objects.
- Click on the Rubik’s cube to open a new window.
- In the new window, you will get the option to type a code.
- Type the code that matches your level. Entering the codes will enable you to select from one of these four options:
- Set Max Draw Skill Level
- Add Money
- Set Max Park Rating
- Set Max Alc*hol Tolerance
The Add Money can be used numerous amounts of times and will hand you 1,00,000 money every single time you use it. You can either choose to use all the cheats together by clicking them one by one or if you wish to then separately.
The game is updated from time to time and adds new princesses, outfits, locations, and scenes with each update.
That’s all you need from this guide, try some of these Cheat codes in Park After Dark. While you are here, make sure you check out our other guides, tips, and tricks right here on Gamer Tweak.