The Paladin Armor is a set of five pieces in The Siege of Paris, and if you find all of them at their locations you will be rewarded with an additional adrenaline recharge. In this article, we will show you the locations of all of these armor pieces in the game.
All Paladin Armor Locations in AC Valhalla: The Siege of Paris
If you want to find all of the locations of the Paladin Armor in AC Valhalla: The Siege of Paris, keep reading. The 5 armor pieces are Paladin Helm, Paladin Hood, Paladin Pants, Paladin Bracers and the Paladin Chainmail.
Paladin Helm Armor In Siege of Paris
- You will find the Paladin Helm in Pruvinis. It will be located in a fort directly northeast of Melun.
- Here, you will have to grab a key from a Gedriht mob located inside a ruined tower.
- Now, you will find a tiny opening behind a ladder in the middle of some bushes. Use this ladder to go down into the cellar.
- In this cellar, you will find an explosive jar. Pick it up and blow up the wall located nearby.
- If you loop around this area, you will be able to shoot right through the metal bars and smash the remaining explosive jars located in the adjacent room.
- Doing so will help you open the door that has the chest. You will now be able to unlock the chest.
- You will find the Paladin Chainmail in the Defender’s Rest. This location is in northern Paris.
- Once you reach Defender’s Rest, you will find a guardhouse. Here, the doors will be locked, but you will be able to enter the second floor via a small opening at the side of the house.
- You will find the chest here, but you will not be able to open it yet.
- You will only be able to open this chest once you get the key.
- To get this key, you will first have to go outside the tower. Once you’re outside, you will have to use a ladder to head down to the torture chamber.
- Here, you will have to eliminate the soldiers, after which you will get to pick up the key.
- Additionally, you will also acquire a box that contains a Great Shell Rune as well as some other items.
- Use the key you just received by killing the guards to unlock the chest that you had found earlier.
- Doing so will give you the Paladin Chainmail.
- If you want Paladin Bracers, you will have to go to La Greve. This is a manor.
- The chest that contains the Paladin Bracers will be located inside a locked room in the manor.
- To get the key for this chest, you will have to go to the second floor of the manor and shoot the door’s wooden latch.
- Once you do this, you will have to head to the balcony, from where you need to go towards the side.
- From here, you will be able to pick up the key to the chest by opening the door.
- Now, all you need to do is open the chest with the key and claim the Paladin Bracers.
- The Paladin Pants are located in Medanta. This place is in the northwest of Melunois. You can also find it to the east of Evreux.
- This region houses numerous Frankish soldiers.
- While the chest is located inside a huge tent, you will not be able to unlock it without the key, which needs to be found first.
- You will find the key with a Goliath close to the shoreline.
- While searching for the key, you will need to be wary of your enemies.
- And this is how you can get the Paladin Pants.
- You will find the Paladin Hood in western Evresin, in the village of Lisieux.
- Here, you will find a crypt. This crypt needs to be unlocked with two keys.
- You will find one of these two keys inside the bell tower of the church. To get this key, you will need to break the stained glass window and enter.
- To get the second key, you will have to steal it from a monk who is located near one of the small buildings in Lisieux.
- Once you get both the keys, you can open the crypt.
- The crypt will house a chest along with a Great Antidote Rune.
- Now, you will have to look beyond the Bellatores tapestry. There will be a small passage here with a barred door. Break this door.
- Inside, you will find a corpse without a head along with a treasure chest.
- Inside this chest, you will find the Paladin Hood.
These are the locations of all of the Paladin Armor in AC Valhalla: The Siege of Paris. If you follow the steps mentioned in this article, you will be able to quickly get your hands on all 5 pieces of the armor.
If you liked this article, check out the locations of all the Frankish Nobles in AC Valhalla: The Siege of Paris.