Stray is a game all about reuniting a lost cat with its family. This game takes you all over a cybercity with tons of cool bots. Here, you go through alleys, buildings, and more with your trusty B-12 bot by your side. Along the way, you collect trophies and other collectibles. One of these is the ‘Pacifist Trophy’. This is a trophy that you will only be able to get in the sewers. It is one of the more difficult trophies to get in the game. If you too want to get the Pacifist trophy then is your Stray guide on how to complete the sewers without killing any Zurks.
How to Complete the Sewers Without Killing Any Zurks (Pacifist Trophy) in Stray
The sewers are one of the most dangerous places in Stray. Having to navigate these pipes and stay off the water is bad enough but keeping your paws off of the Zurks while you’re at it? That just takes things to a whole other level. Here are a few tips that you need to keep in mind in order to complete the sewers without killing any Zurks and get the Pacifist trophy in Stray.
- Make sure to keep going in a zig zag to keep the Zurks off of your path
- Keep your hand off of the light gun button
- If the Zurks jump on you, go in circles to have them drop off
- You can earn the trophy even if you die and restart at a checkpoint
- Complete your task and then run away from the Zurks
- Try not to burst too many of the Zurk pods
- If they gang up on you, push the Zurks into the water
This is how you can get the Pacifist trophy in Stray. If you want to know where exactly you need to go and how to get there with minimal damage, check out this video by Trophy Tom.
That’s all that you need to know about how to complete the sewers without killing any Zurks and get the Pacifist trophy in Stray. If you found this guide helpful, check out this one on how to get into the Nightclub in Chapter 10 Midtown.