The Pacific update of COD Warzone brings a new error known as scan and repair that is in need of a fix. The new update brought the Caldera map, which is nice but there were also many bugs in it. But while many of those bugs can’t be resolved, this one can be. So in this guide let us take a look at how to fix the Scan and Repair glitch for Call of Duty (COD) Warzone Pacific update.
How to Fix Scan and Repair Glitch in COD Warzone Pacific
You can fix this error by setting and running modernwarfare launcher.exe, modernwarfare.exe, battle.net launcher.exe, and battle.net.exe files as Admin. Thanks to u/The-Prisym on Reddit for sharing this fix. You can check the entire Reddit thread here.
These are the steps that will help fix this issue.
- Find the modernwarfare launcher.exe, modernwarfare.exe, battle.net launcher.exe, and battle.net.exe files on your PC. It can be on a different drive if you changed the installation location, most users should find them here:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Battle.net
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Call of Duty Modern Warfare
- Once you find the folders right click on the above-mentioned exe files.
- Here click on properties.
- You can find 6 tabs here, click on compatibility.
- Here you will find two sections Compatibility mode and Settings. Check the “Run this program as an administrator” checkbox in the Settings section.
- On the bottom right you can see the apply button, click on it to apply the changes.
- Follow these steps on all 4 files.
Once you follow the above steps you should no longer face the issue.
That covers everything you need to know about how to fix scan and repair glitch for Call of Duty (COD) Warzone. You should also check our other guide on known bugs and fixes for warzone pacific. And you should also find our guide on Zlaner warzone settings useful.