While playing Pokemon Legends Arceus you should definitely get your hands on the Origin Form of Palkia. It is a Water Dragon Pokemon same as its base form. But while its typing doesn’t change there is a major difference in its appearance. So let us quickly check how to get Origin Forme Palkia in Pokemon Legends Arceus and how to switch back to its base variant.
How to Get Origin Form Palkia in Pokemon Legends Arceus
You can get the Origin Form Palkia in this game by using the Lustrous Globe on it. You get this evolutionary item by completing the Request 90 The Pearl Clan’s Treasure. Here is what you need to do:
- Beat the game. Probably the hardest step but not really. In order to be able to get this request, beating this game is a must. Spoilers warning that is also how you can catch both Palkia and Dialga.
- Go to the Jublife Village and from here head to Alabaster Icelands.
- Next, go to the Icepeak Camp and then move northeast from Pearl Settlement. Check the above image for reference.
- Here you will find Irida who will challenge you to a battle where she uses three Eeveelutions. Her three pokemon are:
- Glaceon (Level 64)
- Flareon (Level 32)
- Espeon (Level 32)
- Defeat all three of them and she will give you the Lustrous Globe.
- Now, open your satchel and head over to the Key Items tab.
- Finally, select Lustrous Globe and use it on Palkia. This will transform it into the Origin Forme Palkia.
Using it again will transform Palkia back to its base form.
That covers everything you should know about how to get the Origin Form of Palkia in Pokemon Legends Arceus. Since you are interested in this game you might find our other guides useful on how to evolve Magmar and where to find Alpha Garchomp. And for more help on this game check out our Pokemon Legends Arceus Guides.