OptiFabric is a mod by Chocohead that will help you run OptiFine on the Fabric Mod Loader. So basically you can make OptiFine and Fabric Mod loader work together in perfect harmony/compatibility with this tool. If you are one of the players who use these mods and are looking for this option, find out how to download and install OptiFabric 1.17 for Minecraft.
How to Download and Install Minecraft OptiFabric 1.17 Mod
To download the OptiFabric 1.17 mod, head to Curseforge and download the file from there. Do note that the project does not have Optifine, you have to get it separately.
After downloading, here’s how to install OptiFabric 1.17 mod:
- First, ensure that you have the Fabric Mod Loader and Fabric API.
- Download OptiFine and OptiFabric Mod as per the Minecraft version.
- Now, you have to put the OptiFabricmod jar and the newest OptiFine jar that you’ve got from the official sites into the Mods folder.
Check out the Changelog for OptiFabric-v1.11.18 includes (the latest one at the time of writing):
- Fixes keyboard interactions crashes with ReplayMod
- Designed for 1.16.1, 1.16.2, 1.16.3, 1.16.4, 1.16.5, 21w08b, 1.17-pre4, 1.17 and 1.17.1, compiled as compatible with…
- Fabric API (including Indigo)
- Tumble Dryer
- Now Playing
- Staff of Building
- Applied Energistics 2
- Chat Heads
- Likely compatible with many more mods also. Any problems should be reported so they can be fixed.
OptiFabric Not Working or Crashing
In case you are getting errors loading OptiFabric or getting crashes, be sure to head over the Issues section on the Mod’s Curseforge page. You will see posts by other users and see what changes they made or what fixed things for them.
The OptiFabric mod gets thousands of downloads making it one of the most popular mods for Minecraft. With it, you can optimize and elevate the graphics of Minecraft and make it much more awesome.