Team Sonic Racing is also available on Nintendo Switch along with PS4 and Xbox One. In this Team Sonic Racing controls to guide you will learn about Nintendo Switch Controls. It is a competitive racing game where you will play with your allies, in a team of three you will compete with others to win races and fight to place your name on the top of the leader board. To play well you will need to learn all the controls which are very simple to remember, being a racing game it is mostly about accelerating your car to stay ahead.
Team Sonic Racing Nintendo Switch Controls
- ZL Button – Brake or Drift
- L Button – Switch Category
- + Button – Pause the game or access Game Menu. Also, press to Join or Leave a multiplayer game.
- Left Stick – Steer
- ZR Button – Accelerate
- R Button – Switch Category
- X Button – Team Ultimate
- Y Button – Rear View
- A Button – Transfer Item or Select
- B Button – Use Item or Horn or Cancel or Return
- Right Stick – Perform mid-air barrel roll stunt