Voice Chat is a feature that is prevalent in New World. It is a pretty important mechanic to have in an MMO game like New World as communication is a huge part of such games. However, sometimes it can get a bit toxic with numerous teammates. So, let’s find out how to turn off the voice communication feature.
How to enable and disable the Voice Chat communication feature in New World?
- If you are in the game, first pause the game.
- To do this you will have to press the Esc key to open the pause and settings menu.
- Now scroll over to the settings tab on the top half of your screen.
- A separate menu will be shown in the Settings tab.
- Once you are here, look at the column on the left.
- Out of the options, choose the Communications tab and open it.
- Look at the very first option in the list and you will see Voice Chat.
- Here, click on the box located on the right, and click on the Enabled option from the dropdown list.
- This will turn on the Voice Chat feature in New World.
- To turn off Voice Chat, you will have to follow all the above steps and choose the disable option.
When you initially enter the game you will find that the voice chat has been disabled. This will stay the same for around 3 hours since logging into the game. The following step has been taken to reduce the spamming on the voice channel by new users.
This is everything that you will need to know about how to enable and disable Voice Chat communication in New World. While you are here you can also have a look at How To Create A Character In New World.